Tuesday, October 13, 2009

On a Personal Note



I finally have all the article links up and posted. That is what I started this blog to accomplish. I do eventually hope in addition to providing resources for people that I will also have a chance to share some of the enjoyment I have from doing my own crafts. I come from a long line of crafters. My grandmothers all were engaged in sewing. My father’s Mom was an amazing quilter, my maternal Gram loved to make clothes. My Mom and Aunt both crochet and knit. Even the next two generations are knitting and sewing. I have an older sister that makes the most beautiful pieces of counted cross stitch. It is nice to see the traditions continue. Yesterday my Aunt gave me my Great Aunt’s crochet needles and it is such a great gift because she was an amazing woman with a crochet hook.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers